Events and News

Aniruddha Australia Update


Recent Events

Post an amazing Ashwin navratri, celebrated with jagarans and pathans, we are now gearing up for celebrating Deepavali with great gusto.


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pratham Sacchidanand Paduka Pujan(My FirstSacchidanand Paduka Pujan ) Dec 2011

Ananya Premaswarup Dattabhakta Chudamani

Charanashrit Tritaphar Mahapaapvimochak

Sarvapurushaarthapradayak Shantisinhaasanastha

Sadguru Shree Aniruddhasinh ki Jai!

  

The biggest anubhav(experience) of any Bapu bhakt(a devotee of Bapu), I believe is finding Bapu's love and grace. Nothing in the entire universe can compare to the love our Bapu showers on us. Every moment in life is from then on a miracle, every little thing is the part of a divine scheme Bapu has created just for us, each and every individual devotee.

I want to share here, the beautiful chain of Bapu's grand scheme, that led to the first Sachhidanand Paduka Pujan in my residence. In 2011,  various sharaddhavans across Australia were gearing up dor the Sachhidanand Utsav, and Ranjanaveera from the Melbourne Kendra asked me, if I am interested in celebrating the same. My younger son was barely 2 months old at the time, and I did not think I would be able to do justice to the celebrations and with a heavy heart declined. Bapu had a different plan in place, that I wasn't aware of back then. Ranjanaveera, later left for India, and when the padukas finally reached Melbourne, there was an additional one....for us. When I realised that the Paduka had travelled all the way from Mumbai and arrived in Australia, I understood it was Bapu's will.... and made up my mind to celebrate the Sachhidanand Utsav, to the best of my abilities.








When I saw photos of Bapu actually wearing each and every paduka that was sent out for the Sachhidanand Utsav, my heart craved to have a pair of those Padukas come to my home. Bapu had set the ball rolling for me to be a part of it, long back......A few months back, a Bapu Bhakt from Mumbai, had sent me a few booklets, I had not had the time to really look at them in detail, but as I sat, sifting through things to see, what I would need for the Pujan, I saw that there lay a booklet of the Sachidanand Paduka pujan vidhi. I was amazed..... Bapu had arranged for everything to be in place. I did not even know what the Sachhidanand Utsav was, when that booklet had arrived in my home, but Bapu made sure it was easily available to me when I needed it.

Thus in 2011, we partook in the Sachhidanand Utsav for the first time, all by Bapu's Grace and through His divine Leela.




Mi Ambadnya Aahe||





No comments:

Post a Comment